United States of America
UT2: 9 Farm Springs 9 Farm Springs, Farmington, CT, 06034 USA
Raytheon Technologies –
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Summary of Role:
* We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join the Enterprise Communications Services Web Technologies team. You will be an active participant integral to the success of our external face to the world (RTX.com) and our internal digital homeroom for our 195,000 employees – ensuring a personalized solution integrated with everything they need to work, grow, and belong. Working within an agile methodology, you’ll collaborate closely within the product team and key stakeholders across the enterprise, delivering real value in an iterative fashion on an on-going basis.
* The Senior Sitecore Developer will take a lead development role in delivering, maintaining and improving internal and external Sitecore platforms. They will develop high-quality, testable, secure software that meets the solution design and is fully aligned with business goals.
* Develop software solutions by studying information requirements, work processes; problem areas and following the software development lifecycle.
* Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, proofs of concept and proposed solutions.
* Demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, diagrams and clear code.
* Have an understanding of quality assurance and building testable systems
* Improve operations through automation, scripting and applying state-of-the-art development techniques
* Keep job knowledge up to date through continuous study and self improvement. Including development tools, programming techniques, participating in educational opportunities
* Take a lead role in the development team and support and develop software engineers by providing advice, mentoring and educational opportunities
* Experience with Sitecore
* Sitecore Certified
* Track record of delivering complex software projects
* Ability to work in an agile environment
* Self starter
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Experience of software design, clean code and coding standards
* Experience with cloud infrastructure and cloud software development
* Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
5 Years Experience with BS or BA Degree in a technical program
Or Advanced Degree with 3 years experience
* Experience developing for Azure
* Powershell experience
* Sitecore 9+
* Docker Development
* Node build tools like webpack, rollup, babel, and similar
* Remote work available
Required Immigration Status:
* US Citizen or US Person required
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?KTp74skQKYInaCdR67OgaAl