United States of America
UT2: 9 Farm Springs 9 Farm Springs, Farmington, CT, 06034 USA
Raytheon Technologies –
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Summary of Role:
* We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join the Enterprise Communications Services Web Technologies team. You will be an active participant integral to the success of our external face to the world (RTX.com) and our internal digital homeroom for our 195,000 employees – ensuring a personalized solution integrated with everything they need to work, grow, and belong. Working within an agile methodology, you’ll collaborate closely within the product team and key stakeholders across the enterprise, delivering real value in an iterative fashion on an on-going basis.
* You will perform manual and automated testing for a variety of software applications. You will work in conjunction with other team members assure the quality throughout the entire SDLC.
* . Successful candidates will be responsible for (but not limited to):
* Documenting test cases
* Perform and document risk analysis
* Code automated tests
* Create test plans
* Identify, document, and track bugs throughout testing
* Drive innovation to streamline the overall testing process
* Perform manual and automated testing
* Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
* Participate in defect assessment and triage
* 1 year manual testing preferred
* Six months automated test experience, preferably using:
* Puppeteer (Jest library preferred)
* Familiarity with Selenium/Cucumber in a Java framework a plus
* Experience with SDLC and working on a scrum team
3 Years Experience with BS or BA Degree in a technical program
* Proven track record of self-driven innovation a plus.
* React framework knowledge a plus.
* Remote Work Available
Required Immigration Status:
US Citizen or US Person required
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?CVZSAZ%2b0O0e%2flKsMs92bFgb