United States of America
UT2: 9 Farm Springs 9 Farm Springs, Farmington, CT, 06034 USA
Raytheon Technologies –
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Summary of Role:
* We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join the Enterprise Communications Services Web Technologies team. You will be an active participant integral to the success of our external face to the world (RTX.com) and our internal digital homeroom for our 195,000 employees – ensuring a personalized solution integrated with everything they need to work, grow, and belong. Working within an agile methodology, you’ll collaborate closely within the product team and key stakeholders across the enterprise, delivering real value in an iterative fashion on an on-going basis.
* The lead architect will be responsible for delivering, maintaining and improving digital platforms for both internal and external users. As they will work on both technical and design aspects of a project, creativity as well as a detailed understanding of coding, software architecture and cloud systems are essential. The lead architect will be required to collaborate with business stakeholders, senior architects and other colleagues to design processes, provide documentation and track project progress. Effective communication and leadership skills are essential.
* Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
* Provide high level system and software designs and specifications
* Collaborate on build versus buy strategies, mentor personnel, and views of the overall business strategy.
* Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to quality, security, modifiability, extensibility and coding standards
* Communicate concepts and guidelines to development teams
* Oversee progress and ensure consistency with initial design and business goals
* Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
* Experience with Sitecore
* Proven experience as software architect
* Experience in software development
* Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
* Excellent knowledge of system design and cloud architecture
* Understanding of software quality assurance principles
* A technical mindset with great attention to detail
* High quality organizational and leadership skills
* High quality communication and presentation abilities
* Sitecore certified
7 Years Experience with BS or BA Degree in a technical program
Or Advanced Degree with 5 years experience
* Microsoft MCP / MCPD
* Azure PaaS experience
* Sitecore 9+
* Accessibility-first implementation
* Node build tools like webpack, rollup, babel, and similar
* Remote Work Available
Required Immigration Status:
* US Citizen or US Person preferred, but not required
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?Kg361Cnmnnp3V2QJLX0WfAt