United States of America
UT2: 9 Farm Springs 9 Farm Springs, Farmington, CT, 06034 USA
Raytheon Technologies –
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Summary of Role:
* We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join the Enterprise Communications Services Web Technologies team. You will be an active participant integral to the success of our external face to the world (RTX.com) and our internal digital homeroom for our 195,000 employees – ensuring a personalized solution integrated with everything they need to work, grow, and belong. Working within an agile methodology, you’ll collaborate closely within the product team and key stakeholders across the enterprise, delivering real value in an iterative fashion on an on-going basis.
* As a DevOps / Kubernetes administrator, you will implement designs for delivery of applications. You will participate in grooming and requirements gathering processes and participate in peer code reviews. The ideal candidate will be passionate about devops and eager to leverage emerging technologies and patterns.
* Create and maintain deployment pipelines
* Create and maintain IaaC to enable deployment
* Create monitors to ensure cost control for infrastructure used
* Aid developers in fault diagnosis and resolution
* Ensure delivery of software across a range of technologies
* Manage Kubernetes clusters
* Microsoft Azure
* Microsoft Azure Devops
* Infrastructure as Code
* Managing infrastructure as code
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Managing code with git
* Amazon Web Services (desirable)
* Microsoft .Net (desirable)
* CMS Experience (Sitecore / Umbraco / Drupal etc)
5 Years Experience with BS or BA Degree in a technical program
Or Advanced Degree with 3 years experience
* Microsoft MCP / MCPD
* Accessibility-first implementation
* Node build tools like webpack, rollup, babel, and similar
* SASS or LESS
* BEM notation
* Remote work available
Required Immigration Status:
* US Citizen or US Person preferred, but not required
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?%2bGX3pa8E%2fLU%2bHxyNmEQM8gz