United States of America
UT2: 9 Farm Springs 9 Farm Springs, Farmington, CT, 06034 USA
Raytheon Technologies Corporation
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Summary of Role:
As part of our Quality Assurance Services team, you will lead and advocate for the innovation and continuous development of best testing practices and lead initiatives such as automated testing in the endeavor. You will work with the team across multiple projects to define testing scope and assure best practices for both manual and automated testing providing for the best quality driven framework for our application digital experience.
* Ensure that best testing practices are followed throughout the organization
* Responsible for managing QA resources while also being the primary contributor to the QA system strategy, processes, and methodologies to support both the test-driven development and behavior driven development approaches
* Create and assist with the development of the test automation framework, standards, procedures, processes, and best practices as it relates to test automation
* Provide technical and non-technical guidance and expertise to team members and colleagues
* Work with project stakeholders to determine the appropriate quality initiatives to implement during the System Development Life Cycle
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other IT services to expedite the delivery of IT solutions
* Provide authoritative advice and guidance on any aspect of test planning and execution
* 3+ Years experience with Java, preferably as a Java developer or similar
* Java or equivalent certification a plus
* Must be a self-starter, capable of multitasking and efficiently managing your time in a dynamic environment while requiring minimal levels of supervision
* Must possess the interpersonal skills necessary to deal courteously and effectively with a diverse group of individuals
* Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment, with demanding deadlines while ensuring customer needs are met
* Must possess broad knowledge of testing tools and practices with a proven track record of innovation
* Expertise in creating Test Automation Frameworks using Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, and Java
* Expertise in Maven and how Maven Plugins can be leveraged for Automated Testing
* Familiarity with Integrated Development Environments (IDEs), Eclipse preferred.
* Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience or Advanced Degree and a minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience, including experience in a Test Lead position or similar role
* Experience with version control systems (Subversion, Team Foundation Server, JIRA)
* Strong knowledge of Agile development, Scaled Agile preferred
* Remote Work Available
Required Immigration Status:
* US Citizen or US Person required.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?KsyRQGaw%2bPE4k94hd3ALgQj