United States of America
UT2: 9 Farm Springs 9 Farm Springs, Farmington, CT, 06034 USA
Raytheon Technologies Corporation
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Summary of Role:
The enterprise search technology specialist provides direct administrative support, including operational configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, and customer support, for multiple Mindbreeze Inspire enterprise search appliances comprising the enterprise search service offering.
* Configure, manage, and optimize multiple Mindbreeze Inspire enterprise search appliances to provide an effective enterprise search solution, including addition and optimization of new repositories to the search index.
* Install and configure software updates and patches associated with the Mindbreeze Inspire appliances.
* Coordinate with Cyber Security Services to maintain hardware and software hardening requirements etc.
* Coordinate with Identity Services to implement appropriate authentication services (e.g. LDAP, AD, etc.) to ensure appropriate access, information security, and permissions associated with source repositories are supported.
* Coordinate with Data Center and Network Services regarding internal hosting of appliances and implementation of firewall rules to facilitate access to Mindbreeze Inspire appliances and troubleshoot issues.
* Maintain Mindbreeze Inspire appliance network performance, crawling schedules, back-up and disaster recovery.
* Develop and implement custom result pages, pipeline processors, and connectors.
* Provide end user support as well as troubleshooting and resolution of enterprise search platform issues.
* Monitor Mindbreeze Inspire appliance performance metrics, provide recommendations for enterprise search optimization, and implement changes associated with performance tuning.
* Experience administering enterprise level content, collaboration & search platforms
* Experience providing technical support and issue resolution of enterprise systems
* Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 5 years of prior relevant experience or an Advanced Degree and minimum 3 years relevant experience
* Mindbreeze Certified Expert
* Remote Work Available
Required Immigration Status:
* US Citizen or US Person required.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?AKhuWvBUnsGMnimEZqTYkgp