RTS Carrier Services, a Shamrock brand, is a leading provider of fuel and maintenance savings programs for trucking companies. Our customers have access to exclusive discounts on diesel fuel, tires, preventative maintenance, lodging and more.
Shamrock Trading Corporation is the parent company for family of brands in transportation services, finance and technology . Headquartered in Overland Park, KS, Shamrock has been voted one of Kansas City’s “Best Places to Work” for the last four years. We also have offices in Chicago, Dallas, Midland and Nashville.
RTS Carrier Services and Shamrock Trading Corporation are looking for a Business Development Manager. This sales position is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and closing new accounts for RTS Carrier Services. The Business Development Manager will focus on selling to new customers while developing and growing existing accounts in the assigned region. An ideal candidate will be self-motivated with an outgoing, ambitious and dynamic sales personality.
- Understand and perform all processes from lead generation and prospecting to qualifying and closing new accounts
- Develop new business deals, negotiate business terms and lead negotiation process
- Identify and develop strategic sales efforts and divisional cross-selling opportunities
- Build and maintain new and current customer relationships
- Ensure all required processes are used to maximize yield, consistent with strategies set by senior management
- Participate in strategic planning, including corporate positioning, competitive analysis, customer segment selection and penetration plans
- Assess market potential, competitive pricing and profitability for existing business models and develop documentation for new models
- Assist in product marketing, including product launch management, new business development, presentations, sales tools and competitive analysis
- Continually refine processes to stay in front of customers in relevant industries
- Track metrics for all programs and activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of high-volume, transactional sales and business development experience
- Demonstrated record of success providing professional, solutions-based sales over the phone
- Experience with high call volume (cold calling) and face to face sales.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with a multi-product line
- Attention to detail with an interest in comparative and value analysis
- Passion for success and contributing to the long-term growth of the organization
- Desire to work in a competitive sales and team environment
- Bilingual skills are a plus
At Shamrock we hire bright, ambitious people and give them the tools they need to be successful. By investing in training and development, we hope to become a long-term career for employees, where there are always opportunities for advancement. Shamrock also offers a premier set of benefits for employees and their families:
- Medical: Fully-paid healthcare, dental and vision premiums for employees and eligible dependents
- Financial: Generous company 401(k) contributions and employee stock ownership after one year
- Wellness: Onsite gym, jogging trail and discounted membership to nearby fitness center
- Work-Life Balance: Competitive PTO and paid leave options
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?jn7eaPLiUPR5df%2fmA3eFFAf