Job ID: 2
Category: Delivery & Distribution – Inventory Associate
Type: Full Time
Love What You Do.
Room & Board – Home furnishings that offer the best of modern design and American craftsmanship with a focus on sustainability.
Room & Board is a wonderful place to find your life’s work. Since opening our doors in 1980, our focus has been on the customer. At Room & Board, we offer the best of modern design and American craftsmanship. We value our customers and consider it a privilege to help them create homes they love.
Filled with positive people who enjoy what they do, Delivery Center staff members treat teammates respectfully and focus on building a sense of community.
About our Inventory Associates:
Room & Board’s Inventory Associates are the backbone of our Delivery Centers. Through dedication to accuracy and partnership with team members, our Inventory Associates contribute directly to cost control and inventory accuracy, both of which add value to the customer experience.
Our Inventory Associates are responsible for:
- Maintaining the integrity of our furniture and accessory inventory in our Delivery Centers.
- Overseeing receiving and shipment of merchandise to ensure inventory processes are followed.
- Generating and managing product transfers.
- Initiating weekly cycle counts.
- Assisting in receiving in-bound trucks.
- Managing our returns inventory.
- Working closely with various partners throughout Room & Board to troubleshoot inventory discrepancies.
- Our Inventory Associates possess experiences working in inventory or logistically-oriented roles. They are motivated by accuracy and detail, and have strong problem-solving and decision-making capabilities. In addition, our Inventory Associates enjoy working with computers and have experience working with database systems while also enjoying a physically active role.
- The nature of this role requires a great deal of stamina. To successfully perform this role, Associates must be able to load/lift/carry heavy items (up to 100 pounds or more) while balancing, kneeling, crouching, walking, etc
- Pass all pre-employment checks:
- Physical abilities test
- Pre-employment physical
- Must practice safe working habits.
- A professional, friendly demeanor.
Our Inventory Associates work either Monday – Friday from 6:30 am to 3 pm or Tuesday – Friday from 6:30 am – 3 pm and Saturdays 8:30 am – 5 pm with occasional paid overtime.
- A strong base salary
- A comprehensive benefit package, including three weeks of paid vacation.
To view all benefits offered by Room & Board, please visit
Throughout their career, our Associates enjoy being able to go deeper in their roles and are given additional opportunities to serve within their teams and communities.
To learn more about working at Room & Board, visit .
Building common ground through understanding and shared experiences. We’re better together.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?cv44x0PdnXfCXVRwd5bH2gu