What you’ll do
– Day-to-day management of digital marketing channels, including paid social, search, and display
– Build and launch campaigns across platforms like Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
– Closely monitor campaigns in alignment with performance OKRs, identifying opportunities to scale acquisition goals when necessary
– Analyze data and uncover insights to inform optimization strategies and develop new campaigns
– Monitor performance in our CRM (Hubspot) and build reports to track and share key metrics with stakeholders
– Assist in developing full-funnel digital ad campaigns, including prospecting, remarketing, and retargeting
– Become an expert on Altruist’s value proposition and thoughtfully contribute to campaign ideas
– Liaison with compliance/legal team to ensure creative meets regulatory standards
What you’ll need
– 2+ years of experience building and managing digital marketing campaigns on Facebook and – ——- Google; LinkedIn and Twitter are a plus
– A passion for performance marketing and scaling complex acquisition funnels
– Proven ability to multitask, deliver exceptional results, and motivate others in fast-paced and unpredictable environments
– Strong ability to interpret quantitative data and provide actionable qualitative insights
– A collaborative, problem-solving attitude
– An extremely high-attention to detail – nothing gets by you
– A data-informed approach with an affinity for testing your ideas and measuring results
– Proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets
Social Media, Digital Marketing, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Content, Social Media Trends, Social Media Tools, Social Media Strategy, Social Media Channels
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Kg361CnmnnrXTgmxD2d6BAt