Ref ID: 02830475
Classification: Property Administrator
Compensation: $18.00 to $18.00 hourly
South Jersey Property Management Firm is seeking a Property Administrator. As the Property Administrator, you will provide administrative support to the Property Management Department.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
– Maintain and update tenant, vendor, employee databases.
– Monitor compliance with insurance requirements among tenants, contractors, vendors and suppliers.
– Manage new tenant welcome and orientation program as directed by the Property Managers.
– Schedule move ins/outs for tenants/ Plan and execute tenant events.
– Monitor and assign work orders.
– Administrate the vendor/contractor contract execution process.
– Run reports as requested by Property Managers
– Demonstrate strong customer service with both tenants and vendors
– Other job duties as requested or required
– Computer knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office
– 2+ years’ commercial property-related experience
– High School diploma or equivalent
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Functions effectively as part of a team
– Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
– Excellent time management and organizational skills
– Strong decision making/problem solving skills
– Experience with Section 8 housing and tax credit required.
If you are a passionate self-starter that is looking to contribute to a dynamic and growing company and is looking to thrive in a creative environment, we would love to hear from you This opening will be staffed by the end of the week, so don’t delay – contact James Kweeder at .
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?WbJ4YEKIAfqJ6c709%2fk%2bfwc