Ref ID: 31830784
Classification: Project Manager
Compensation: $85000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Robert Half Direct is seeking a customer-focused and innovative Project Manager to join a growing and dynamic mid-sized company within the life sciences industry. The Project Manager will work with both technical and sales teams to oversee the successful implementation of projects in line with the customer requirements. This is a key role for the successful delivery expanding customer base. The Project Manager will report to the Director of Professional Services.
- Create and execute detailed project plans, including setting targets for milestones, budgets and adhering to deadlines to ensure the timely product delivery to customers
- Ensure key stakeholders such as the internal team resources Business Analyst, Configuration Engineer, Validation Engineer are kept up to date on project status to ensure timely and effective delivery of project deliverables
- Produce weekly status reports and analyze reports to proactively advise if there are constraints or issues with the project. Adjust schedules and targets on the project as needed and ensure they are clearly communicated with the clients
- Perform quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Ensure the definition of project scope and goals is clearly managed in all projects
- Manage billing in accordance with project schedules
- Collaborate with the Business Analyst to define client solutions, managing workshops and documenting into specifications
- Ensure smooth transition from project implementation to support and maintenance
- Set clear strategies, defining support models so that all stakeholders understand their roles in post deployment phase
- Support Business Development where required with proposals and estimates, with a focus on developing implementation plans
- Support the Director of Professional Services in a continuous improvement program, by identifying improvement’s on process, delivery and service to customers
- Support other team members / colleagues as required in the on-going development of the growing business
Travel is required to customer locations throughout North America
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical discipline or relevant experience
- 5+ years experience in software project management
- Strong software implementation experience in a client facing environment
- Excellent planning and budget management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Project software
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders (technical and non-technical) both on-site and virtually
- Business knowledge and validation experience in regulated industry desirable
- Experience working with SaaS is desirable
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?AKhuWvBUnsGP82CkCfJemAp