Ref ID: 04830881
Classification: Project Coordinator
Compensation: $38.00 to $45.00 hourly
Management Resources is seeking a Project Coordinator for a 4 month project.
• Coordinate project schedules and information
• Manage connections and interactions with project team and leaders
• Manage milestone schedule for key executive report outs, large team meetings, and preparation for these key activities
• Lead weekly activity review and prioritization of outstanding tasks with core team
• Content development for large group presentations
• Monitor project progress and alert core team to any risks or problems that arise
• Ensure defined deliverables are completed on time and with good quality
• Ensure project and executive sponsors needs are met as project evolves
• Budget tracking and monitoring
Please submit your resume online.
The successful Project Coordinator will possess the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or equivalent
• Previous work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role (3+ years)
• Strong organizations skills, including multitasking and time management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook)
Please submit your resume online
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?T4MvMIZq7DeXZ7h3pGGFvgq