The Creative Group is looking for a stellar motion graphics designer to join one of our leading clients in the broadcast industry! This position will be responsible for helping to establish and maintain the developing our client’s aesthetic brand/design objectives as directed. Specific duties will consist of providing graphic support for our client’s Promotions Department (on-air promos), creating lower third and bug animations, packaging original programming and more. This is a contract opportunity.
• Conceptualize, develop, design, and animate broadcast motion design projects for promotional campaigns.
• Develop on-air motion design for promo campaigns, original movies, and original and acquired series, opening titles, special events, franchise packaging and all network and branding initiatives.
• Maintain quality/brand control for all elements created by Design Department.
• Work collaboratively with creative, production and strategy teams to conceptualize innovative and creative marketing campaigns that reach across all media.
• Collaborate with Creative Services team and/or agencies on creative direction on live-action photo and video shoots.
Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design with minimum 5 years of experience working at a network or broadcast design agency.
Experience working in on-air graphics for television preferred.
Candidate should be equal parts designer and animator, with a great sense of typography and motion.
Expertise in broadcast design software such as After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and Illustrator on the Mac platform required
3D applications a plus.
If you are available immediately for this contract role, send your resume and samples to
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?eKVBnpPjhpxdxnXjQfZlfQz