Ref ID: 00830651
Classification: Office Manager
Compensation: $24.00 to $31.00 hourly
A reputable Dermatology Organization is in search of an Office Manager at their West Hills clinic location. The Office Manager is directly responsible for managing all administrative and operational functions including ensuring a smooth and efficient operation, inventory control, human resource management, patient relations, patient flow, and facilities as well. A successful candidate will have progressive experience working at a medical clinic, preferably within Dermatology. The Office Manager will provide assistance with patients at the front desk when needed.
– Manages the daily operations including staff scheduling, cash collections and reconciliation, billing entry, and operational checks and balances.
– Works closely with billing company to ensure A/R is optimally liquidated, denials are minimized, refunds are issued, and customer service is conducted.
– Manages Human Resources by interviewing, hiring, orienting and evaluating, ensuring optimal staffing at all times (with approval from Corporate Offices).
– Reviews the operational budget and expenditures and works to ensure the practice stays within the budget parameters.
– Prepares reports and statistical summaries as requested by management. Provides monthly reporting with recommendations or action plans on any issues. Assists with strategic planning and resource allocation.
– Works to ensure that the site is in regulatory compliance with agencies such as OSHA, CLIA, AHCA, DHS and others as appropriate.
– Performs duties while demonstrating strong, interpersonal communication skills that allow work to flow in a positive, constructive, and professional manner. Works with subordinates, peers, and support teams to facilitate congenial and professional working relationships.
– Ensures that all contacts with patients, senior leadership, managers, the public, physicians, and other personnel are carried out in a friendly, courteous, helpful and considerate manner.
– Ensures telephones are answered in a prompt and courteous manner per corporate guidelines and that messages are both sent and responded to in an efficient manner.
– Displays true concern and empathy, provides assistance or explains procedures as appropriate to callers or in face-to-face situations.
– Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
– Works with both patients and internal customers to identify problem areas and recommend solutions.
– Works with a sense of urgency in response to requests and execution of operational objectives.
– May function as the principal liaison between practice location and corporate offices.
– 3-5 years of leadership experience within a healthcare organization
– Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
– Demonstrated skill using Microsoft Office products including Excel and Word
– Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare fiscal management and human resource management practices
– Understanding of electronic medical record and billing systems and related applications
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to apply policies and principles to solve everyday problems and deal with a variety of situations.
– Ability to establish priorities and coordinate work activities.
– Excellent organizational skills with the ability to gather, analyze and interpret information
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?cv44x0PdnXerjoI39DAq6gu