This role via The Creative Group would be best suited for applicants that are creative thinkers who enjoy working independently as well as part of a team environment. A long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity, this Graphic Designer position is based in the New York, New York area. Talented, ambitious, and experienced Graphic Designers are encouraged to apply for the position today.
What you get to do every single day
– Determine the design, layout and formatting of materials. Typographic, photographic, illustrative and graphic elements may be integrated into designs
– Develop unique images that contribute to a wide variety of marketing projects, which may include brochures, catalogs, presentations, direct mail, corporate identity, packaging, and web/mobile sites
– Demonstrate strong design knowledge and expertise in various software applications
– Well-versed in design software applications and tools
– Graphic design experience
– Self-starter and strong ethical standards
– Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
– Foundational knowledge in Adobe Photoshop
– Adobe Creative Cloud experience
– Microsoft PowerPoint experience
– Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing and brand communication
– BFA is a plus
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?XKXvTSq98%2bn2mFDmvdVESQu