Ready to take your business experience to the next level? Robert Half Technology is looking for an experienced Business Analyst who possesses a deep understanding of customer needs to join the efforts of a growing, dynamic company to help them with a major CRM Implementation. All Business Analyst candidates should possess an excellent set of technical, interpersonal, and communicative skills. This full-time opening is for a Business Analyst in the Hillsdale, Michigan area. Please email your resume to
– Develop detailed user stories and profiles
– Work in close partnership with development team to invent and analyze product requirements to meet business goals
– Produce creative and accessible solutions for new product requirements
– Assist with the development of customer-focused documentation for software solutions
– Handle analysis and review of business, technical, and functional specifications
– Work together with designers to develop wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
– Partner with development and QA teams to evaluate and enact new corrections and improvements
– Previous Experience facilitating a CRM implementation
– Solid understanding of business analysis
– General familiarity with Blackbaud Software(preferred) but any CRM will suffice
– CRM experience
– Command of Business Analytics
– Practical knowledge of Salesforce Implementations
– Adeptness in KPI Reporting
– NetSuite experience highly preferred
– Deep understanding of project management
– Experience with Create Dashboards
– Experience developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
– 7+ years of related experience
– Mindful consideration of usability and application performance considerations
– Experience integrating with API backends
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?nIoAaHKcoi1CapQ%2bRAIMbAe