Pharmacy Manager – Infusion Pharmacy
Our client, an independently-owned specialty infusion pharmacy is seeking a solid leader for their growing pharmacy business. This is an exceptional opportunity for a motivated and driven pharmacist to be involved in some very exciting growth!
The individual in this role will be responsible for day-to-day pharmacy operations and providing oversight, leadership, and mentoring for all pharmacy personnel.
- Responsible for overall direction, objectives and results for the pharmacy
- Overseeing all day to day operations in the pharmacy
- Driving corporate initiatives within pharmacy services
- Managing budget for pharmacy services and allocating resources accordingly
- Providing on-going consultation and interaction with medical practitioners and patients/patient families.
- Ensuring compliance with federal and state boards of pharmacy statutes and regulations.
- Collaborating with corporate leadership to establish goals and standards for performance
- Ensuring strong & effective business relationships with management & patient support services team.
- Demonstrating a commitment to excellence through focusing on quality care and/or services.
- Pharm D degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Licensed to practice as a pharmacist in TX, active TX license in good standing
- 3+ years of Infusion experience
- Solid clinical and business skills
- 3+ years’ experience in Pharmacy leadership
- Compassionate servant leader
This is a direct-hire, full-time position. The successful candidate will be offer a competitive compensation plan and great benefits including paid time off, health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and 401k.
(Ridgemont Resources is a professional search firm working exclusively in the pharmacy market. We NEVER charge a fee to candidates we place! )
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?L61lcg86dEQ58lb1uLnteQx