Courtesy Officer wanted at our Apartment Community in Lebanon, TN. The Courtesy Officer will ensure rules and regulations are followed. If you can see yourself providing service to ensure the apartment community is safe, secure and inviting for residents, Come join our team and make a difference! Must be a licensed law enforcement officer.
1. Courtesy Officer is to walk the grounds, check all common buildings and amenity facilities including but not limited to the Clubhouse, pool and playground areas of Apartments a minimum of two (2) times per night, from 8:00 p.m. through 5:00 a.m., seven (7) nights per week.
2. Courtesy Officer is to monitor and identify possible suspicious activity on the premises and is to immediately report said suspicious activity to the appropriate local authorities and to the Community Director.
3. Extra patrol will be provided on holidays such as the Fourth of July and New Year’s Eve and on an as-needed basis as determined by RSM.
4. Make notes of any areas of poor lighting and/or security lights that are not working properly and forward to the Community Director.
5. Work with the proper law enforcement agency and inform them of your presence on the property.
6. Provide a weekly written report/log of all activity that may have been encountered to the Community Director.
7. Courtesy Officer is not to apprehend or attempt a citizens arrest of any person or persons unless it is necessary to protect someone from immediate danger, and further agrees to indemnify and hold RSM, it’s agent or representatives, harmless from any Courtesy Officer’s acts or omissions in the performance of these duties
- Must be a licensed law enforcement officer in the same city or municipality as the property at which they work
- Police academy training or related law enforcement training is required
- Required to live at the property, apartment included.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?DvjDPTF85WwQbSCtETmtpQj