Who is RHP Properties?
Headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, RHP Properties is the nation’s largest private owner and operator of manufactured home communities. With more than 260 communities throughout 28 states, we continue to expand our portfolio to provide accessible and affordable housing across the country. All of this would not be possible without the energy and drive of our talented employees! We invest in our employees, with regular training, opportunities for advancement, and fun events to bring everyone together.
As we continue to grow, we are in search of a Senior Operations Manager to add to our team. This role will focus on focus on Expense Management across our national portfolio. In this role, you will report directly to RHP’s President and communicate regularly with executive staff and JV’s.
We are seeking an individual who will identify, assess, and enable all cost-saving opportunities across the RHP manufactured housing portfolio with the goal to reduce expenses, improve operating margins, and enhance property value. This role will work with the senior leadership team to identify, prioritize, and implement expense savings opportunities to help the communities achieve their targets.
As a successful Senior Operations Manager – Expense Management, you will:
- Identify operational inefficiencies and redesign/implement new streamlined business processes
- Ongoing property-level staffing, payroll, and G&A expense analysis/monitoring
- Development of a supplier management program, including supplier selection, evaluation, development, and rationalization/consolidation strategies. Work with operations and field teams to identify appropriate vendor solutions, and re-negotiate vendor contracts, where appropriate
- Research and recommend implementation of industry best practices
- Identify and manage expense saving ideas and prioritization process based on a framework of ease of implementation and level of impact
- Collaborate with finance and asset management teams to identify KPIs, create performance dashboards and monitor the ongoing progress of cost-saving initiatives
- Work in close partnership with Operations leadership, including Regional Vice Presidents and Regional Managers to ensure compliance and accountability
- Drive consistency and transparency in expense management practices across RHP communities to optimally support business decisions, from top to bottom
- Develop an expense management culture throughout the organization to ensure buy-in across the operations, senior leadership and field teams
- Attend weekly management calls with JV partner(s)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Operations, or Management. Advanced Degree, a plus.
- 10+ years as an operations manager, senior manager, or management consultant, including at least 3 years of leadership experience in a medium to large, diverse organization in a strategic operations role with demonstrated success in leadership, cost reduction, and program management.
- Extensive prior exposure in developing cost control protocols for multiple site operations.
- Strong technical, analytical, interpersonal, and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to influence and hold people accountable.
- Demonstrated negotiating skills with knowledge of tactical and strategic purchasing.
- Understanding of supplier partnerships, contracts, and business acumen.
- Ability to effectively communicate with executives and peers.
- Ability to analyze financial data from various sources both internally and externally and create meaningful reports, spreadsheets, and graphs for use by company management.
- Work attitude that exhibits drive, assertiveness, judgment, decision making, dependability, and ambition.
- Must be able to work on several tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and ensure completion of tasks.
- Must possess excellent organization, management, analytical and negotiation skills.
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance; short-term and long-term disability; life insurance; paid time off and holidays, life insurance, and 401K.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?ywVuF6XeMb%2bebyncvO1t3Am