If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean/safe environment, come and see what we have to offer. We are hiring for Automotive Service Technicians to join our team.
It’s an exciting time in the industry as technology in cars is rapidly evolving and we need someone to adapt and evolve with them! We are a very busy shop and are looking for someone who can keep up with the work provided – if you crave variety in your day, an exciting workload, and the opportunity to work on a dedicated team, we want to talk to you!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Short Term Disability
- Air conditioned facility
- Sign on bonus for qualified individuals
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Knowledge in aspects of automotive repair and maintenance.
- State inspector license preferred
- GM and/or Subaru experience helpful.
- Fast learner
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Team player
- Computer literate
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Valid driver’s license
About the dealership
Reynolds GM Subaru has been family-owned and operated for over 50 years. Starting in 1938, we’ve been in business for 4 generations. We’ve continued to grow, but have held true to our family values of respect, honesty, and professionalism that set us apart.
At Reynolds GM Subaru, we believe our past success and future growth is attributed to our employees. We treat our customers like family and extend that same respect to our employees. Our team works with a collaborative approach and encourages success amongst each of our members. We believe in career progression and promote from within often.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?vP8CQs4Dqg7Dcy0YvW%2bDkwn