Reynolds John Deere Agriculture, a division of Reynolds Farm Equipment, is looking for a motivated service technician to join our team in Fishers, Indiana. As the newest member of our service organization, you’ll perform basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and or dealer owned agricultural equipment. Under the direction of the Service manager, you will deliver quality service work, exceptional customer service and be a part of one of the country’s top John Deere dealer organizations. Responsibilities:
- Perform basic diagnostics and repair work on agricultural equipment;
- Participate in John Deere University training and dealer-led training to further develop skills and technical capabilities;
- Maintain current knowledge of equipment, including John Deere and other dealer-supported and serviced brands;
- Maintain a clean, professional work area and perform work to standard – both in quality and time; and
- Operate as a part of the total Reynolds team to deliver exceptional service.
- 5+ years of experience in Ag technical field
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using tools and equipment;
- Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of equipment;
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes;
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and work as a part of a dynamic team;
- Ability to lift at least 75 pounds;
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required;
- Valid driver’s license required; and
- Basic service technician certification (or military equivalent) preferred.
About Reynolds Farm Equipment:
Reynolds Farm Equipment is a regional John Deere dealer with retail locations throughout the Midwest. Founded by farming husband and wife A.W. “Mac” and Arline Reynolds in 1955, the family owned and operated company has emerged as a leading, award-winning dealership serving agricultural, residential, commercial, and construction customers in Indiana. Learn more online at .
About The Reynolds Team:
With an energetic company culture and host of benefits, Reynolds Farm Equipment has emerged as an employer of choice for top talent. Here are just a few of the benefits that make us unique:
- Performance-based pay structure;
- Competitive benefits package with medical, dental and vision insurance;
- 6 paid company holidays annually plus three personal days;
- Semi-annual performance reviews to fuel performance and continuous learning;
- Uniforms provided;
- Year-round employment;
- Equipment discounts and corporate John Deere discounts;
- and Fun, team-based environment.
Job Location: Reynolds Farm Equipment, Inc.
12501 Reynolds Drive
Fishers, IN 46038
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?1PmWY1t8Ua6amy39xVJMMAs