REX is a well-funded, game-changing real estate technology startup with offices in Austin, Los Angeles, and the Bay Area. With the goal of improving the lives of homebuyers and sellers, REX created a digital platform and real estate service that eliminates traditional agent commissions and shifts control away from agents over to those who matter most: consumers! REX saves homesellers thousands of dollars in fees by going around the MLS to target home-buyers directly with sophisticated marketing that has never been used in real estate. Since its launch in Southern California, REX has expanded to 17 states and over 250 employees. Throughout the years, REX has represented homes cumulatively valued at over $1 billion and in the process, saved customers over $20 million in fees they otherwise would have paid traditional brokers.
About the Position
Are you a solutions-oriented, enthusiastic, and well-spoken professional looking to transform the antiquated real estate industry? Do you feel confident being the voice of REX to create great experiences, starting from the moment a customer signs up and ending with a home being sold/bought? If so, the Sales Team at our Austin, TX office wants to hear from you!
- Build relationships and generate excitement about REX with existing customers
- Provide exceptional support to current sellers and/or buyers by anticipating their needs, monitoring home sale/purchase activity, and ensuring marketing is performing optimally
- Assist Agents with listing and/or buyer duties, such as consulting customers, preparing addendums and agreements, reviewing pricing and comps, and ensuring the escrow-dependent tasks are completed timely for a successful close
- Serve as the company’s liaison with all of the parties (lenders, appraisers, inspectors, etc.) involved in the sales transaction
- Track documents for large volume of real estate transactions
- Manage projects to get a home listing live on REX’s website, which includes creating content, submitting vendor work orders, and scheduling showings and open houses
- Meet quarterly customer service and revenue goals by offering a complete REX solution
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Comply with REX policy and all state/legal statutes
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-volume, customer-facing or sales role
- B.A. in an applicable field
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to build solid relationships
- Knowledge and understanding of the Real Estate process and selling/buying transaction
- Knowledge of managing prospects and customer follow-up through a CRM
- Comfortable spending the majority of the time supporting customers via phone and email
- Strong consultative selling skills
- A high degree of professionalism; able to remain calm and rational in times of confusion, rapid change or pressure
- Ability to stay organized while handling high volume, interacting with different teams and lots of moving parts
- Impeccable attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Must be available to support customers and team members during evenings and weekends as needed
- Proficient in productivity and web-based tools, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google hangouts, Google docs/sheets
- Exhibit REX’s brand attributes: creative and innovative problem solver with the desire to be an industry changer to make buying and selling of real estate better for consumers
- Team-oriented, self starter, proactive; willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Positive attitude, solutions-oriented mindset with the ability to overcome obstacles and pivot quickly
- 1-2 years of real estate experience, preferably in transaction or listing management. Experience in a tech startup, account management is also acceptable.
- Holds a real estate license or committed to obtain it within 6 months of employment (paid by REX) in one of these states: California, Texas, New York, New Jersey, Oregon, Colorado, Florida, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, North Carolina, Massachusetts.
- Previous experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Familiarity with Gmail, IOS, Salesforce
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?Gf%2bd7Jn6%2bluEVJi2GX6stQy