Type: Full Time
The future of sustainable plastics is here. Revolution Company is a global brand unified by a single mission: creating plastics that help preserve our environment. Spanning nearly every industry, our family of brands delivers sustainable, high-quality plastic products to both consumers and companies alike. Our brands include Delta Plastics, Revolution Ag, Revolution Bag, Rodeo Plastics, and Command Packaging.
Join our team and be a part of building a world that creates a smaller footprint with a bigger impact. Together, we can make a difference in reinventing plastics for good. I guarantee you have never seen plastic like this.
Revolution Company, is now hiring for a Team Leader position in Mesquite, Texas. This role will be responsible for the production of a top quality film in a safe, efficient and effective manner. The ideal candidate has excellent communication, problem-solving, and time management skills. The successful candidate will be a motivated individual who has strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
This position offers a competitive benefits package in a clean and safe work environment.
- Strong knowledge of extrusion in blowing film.
- Familiarity with resin conveying systems and blenders.
- Experience working with quality systems.
- Maintain expected production rates and production requirements.
- Produce and handle product.
- Ability to follow the guidelines of the order sheet specifications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot machine issues.
- Verify quality checks are documented and completed on time.
- Document individual attendance, performance, and conduct. Assist with coordinating training.
- Inspect line attendants to ensure that they are equipped with the proper tools and PPE to perform their duties.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Five years of experience with extrusion in blowing film preferred.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish highly preferred.
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts, four on/four off.
- A shift works from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Make continuous efforts to improve the quality of the product.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work with different machines.
- Willing to work in a customer-driven, safety-conscious organization.
Revolution Company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
#teamleader #team #leader #manufacturing #industrial #plastics #packaging #extrusion #blowfilm #blowingfilm #blowing #film #resin #converying
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?cv44x0PdnXdJHX7ZKvE4xwu