Floor Manager FULL-TIME
Responsible for receiving the product and ensures that aisles are stocked, labeled, clean and delivered product is packed out, and proper customer service is provided.
• Ensure proper customer service and works to develop relationships with large customers.
• Supervises and works alongside Assistant Floor Manager, Floor Supervisors and Stockers to assure that shelves are
stocked and merchandise is rotated.
• Develops schedules, monitors performance and recommends the proper discipline as appropriate.
• Trains employees in job responsibilities and safe operating procedures
• Interviews candidates and recommends for hires.
• Ensures that employees are performing the proper inspections to meet HACCP regulations as well as conducting periodic
• Reviews inventory for product rotation on a daily basis to prevent shrinkage and damages.
• Ensures that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most recent pricing and market conditions.
• Supervises the receiving of products and ensures that the proper paperwork is completed.
• Maintains accurate computer inventory levels by having physical inventories performed on a regular basis and adjustments made.
• Supervises the ordering of products from vendors on a regular basis to assure we have competitive pricing and minimal shrink due to spoilage and not have too much inventory on hand.
• Coordinates that the pallets stored in the racks have the proper block and date tags.
• Follows program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing, and pulling out pallets and cleaning underneath.
• Ensures that excess inventory not slotted on floor is stacked in overhead racks in close proximity to where it is sold or stored in freezers/refrigerators.
•Assures that trash is removed from floor and properly handled.
•Makes sure that low stock/out of stock information is communicated to the Inventory Controller after carefully checking the system and rack for the product.
•Ensures that all signage is correct and that the flyers’ prices are reflected on the product.
•Coordinates proper merchandising of aisles (logical adjacencies, proper holding power, space allocation) and creatively merchandises and sets up impulse areas for merchandising.
•Performs weekly self-audits on the perishable department.
•Works different schedules as required. May be required to start before store opening and/or start later in order to close the store and prepare for the next business day.
REM-04 WS-04 WS-TC WS-LC
Shift start: 6:00 AM
Shift length: 10 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
- Health, dental, vision insurance – available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
Bachelor’s Degree or high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years experience in customer service Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and general public Ability to calculate figures, and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, area, mass and volume. Effective oral and written communication skills. High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situation and documentation. Computer Literacy
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been supplying independent food businesses with quality products from large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free membership.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?WzsNXxFSgt%2fiJgLQmmBOMga