Founded in 1999, Resourcesoft, Inc. is a leading Technology Consulting and Professional Services organization. Headquartered in Marlborough, MA the company serves the technology needs of its clients nationwide. Resourcesoft has often been recognized by prominent rating agencies for its exemplary growth and stability. Resourcesoft partners with leading organizations to provide technology solutions within financial, insurance, education, government, publishing, healthcare and pharmaceutical domains. With the employees at the crux of every business endeavor, our success is driven by our expertise in pairing the right talent with the best jobs in the technology sector. We forge long term, personalized relationships with our employees to advance their career to the next level. We engage them in technology centric client projects that provide opportunities for them to evolve, innovate and deliver world class products and services. We are committed to providing our employees with the tools necessary to accelerate their career growth, while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
Our offices are in Marlborough and the job is located in Marlborough
Mission: Our mantra is Innovation in Technology . We want to be the link between technology and the people who define it. Our mission is to consistently provide exceptional service and industry expertise to meet the diverse business needs of our clients. Resourcesoft s responsibility towards job seekers is to align their skills to the right job opportunity and enable excellence at the workplace.
- Place job requirements on the Internet to increase available candidate pool
- Evaluate talent and assess client demands to make the match between the client’s staffing needs and the candidate’s skills and experience
- Develop creative recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals interested in contract, contract to hire and direct placement employment
- Present job opportunities to qualified candidates and negotiate contract terms
- Prepare resumes for presentation to clients
- Coach Candidates through the client interview process
- Create and execute a strategic recruitment plan via sourcing, pipelining, interviewing, coaching, retaining, and developing candidates thereby exceeding client expectations
- Utilize Applicant Tracking systems to effectively manage candidate submittals, interviews and offers
- Maintain database with updated documentation regarding candidate activity
- 1 to 2 years of experience in recruiting, sales or customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Prior experience with recruiting and Application Tracking Software (ATS) a plus
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
- A track record for over quota performance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to multi-task in a fast paced, highly competitive environment.
- Strong work ethic ability to work on their own initiative and manage own time effectively.
- Proactive and results driven.
What we offer:
- Base pay + Commission
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Yearly Appraisals
- Comprehensive on-the-job Training
- Health Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Milestone Celebrations
- Free Snacks
- Free Access to fully equipped fitness center
- Office Cafeteria
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?RG5w3cIptCqOPhsZoLLwMQn