Who is Renew?
We are a patient-driven company focused on providing a technologically advanced completely digital full-mouth restoration solution for our patients suffering with missing and failing teeth. We were founded to bridge the gap between uncomfortable traditional dentures and expensive implant driven treatments. We are striving to bring health and happiness to as many people as possible by providing a premium “new smile” solution at an affordable price.
How do we Renew?
We are achieving our goal of helping patients by leveraging technology and the innovate ideas of our teammates (that’s where you come in!). Renew employees are entrepreneurial, dedicated, resilient (changing patient’s lives isn’t easy), quick learners who bring a new perspective to solving real problems.
Why do we Renew?
For every patient who’s health and smile we renew, we are giving someone back the ability to live their best life, for themselves and for their loved ones (and we believe that is something worth striving for).
This position helps configure and customize our sales f orce SFA/CRM/Marketing Cloud environment to scale for explosive growth as we add new centers and build strategic partnerships that expand our reach across the U.S.A.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Customize/configure our sales f orce environment to meet the needs of our various business departments, including call center, sales, marketing and executive management.
- Develop solutions to business problems utilizing sales f orce utilizing the best tool/technology such as Force.com, Apex coding, Triggers, salesforce Flow Builder, etc.
- Manage and enhance the integration of sales f orce with our existing partners that include , , , as well as future partners
- Create complex sales f orce reports and dashboards for items that cannot easily be completed by business users or the salesforce Admin
- Oversee the integration testing of changes to the sales f orce environment utilizing testing resources from the IT department as well as user-acceptance testers from the business units
- Manage the backlog of work using Jira and coordinate/communicate status with the business stakeholders and other IT management
- Help develop technology strategy to leverage sales f orce for Executive Reporting, digital Marketing, multi-channel Call Center operation, and Sales efficiency.
- Provide technical leadership for existing sales f orce administrator and outsourced salesforce development staff
- Document architectural, coding and integration components of the Renew sales f orce environment
- Collaborate with business unit leaders and the CIO to gather future business needs, communicate status of ongoing work, and prioritize future work
- Troubleshoot and fix problems in the production environment, coordinating with business users, IT resources, and 3 rd party vendor resources as necessary
- Assist in the selection of future sales f orce staff, and potentially supervise additional resources as we grow
- Complete other duties as assigned
Critical features of this job are described under Essential Duties and Responsibilities. They may be, however, subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but will accept relevant work experience
- Sales f orce.com Developer certification, or equivalent 4+ years in sales f orce Developer role
- Understands the sales f orce platforms including SFA, CRM, and Marketing Cloud
- Experience integrating sales f orce.com with other platforms using batch processes, REST API, or other technologies
- Experience customizing sales f orce using Apex code, Triggers, Flows, VisualForce, etc.
- Experience creating complex sales f orce reports and dashboards
- Possesses effective and consistent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
- Has solid verbal, presentation, and written skills
- Understands how to manage transition from dev, to test, to production using mature change management protocols and standards
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?sAbWxt0qRktSGPr6YXkvKgm