Who is Renew?
We are a patient-driven healthcare provider focused on providing a technologically advanced completely digital, implant supported full-mouth restoration solution for our patients suffering with missing and failing teeth. We were founded to bridge the gap between uncomfortable traditional dentures and expensive fixed implant driven treatments. We are striving to bring health and happiness to as many people as possible by providing a premium “new smile” solution at an affordable price.
How do we Renew?
We are achieving our goal of helping patients by leveraging technology and the innovate ideas of our teammates (that’s where you come in!). Renew employees are entrepreneurial, dedicated, resilient (changing patient’s lives isn’t easy), quick learners who bring a new perspective to solving real problems.
Why do we Renew?
For every patient whose health and smile we renew, we are giving someone back the ability to live their best life, for themselves and for their loved ones (and we believe that is something worth striving for).
We are looking to hire an exceptional Prosthodontist to join our team in the Fort Lauderdale Area. Our ideal candidate is a team-oriented professional who demonstrates a personal standard of excellence, a patient-centric philosophy, and a strong work ethic.
This Role offers:
- Sign-on bonus of $25,000
- Competitive base salary of $500,000 per year
- Bonus compensation provides the ability to earn more than $1,000,000 in total compensation annually
- 100% company paid benefits (Health, vision dental, malpractice insurance, etc.)
- 4-day workweek (M-Th) with our 16 days per month schedule
- The opportunity to practice challenging, full-arch, implant-driven dentistry
- Exodontia, alveoplasty and alveolectomy as required for full mouth restoration cases
- High volume full arch guided implant placement
- Medical history management
- Provide safe and effective anesthesia services
- Ensure compliance with clinical policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines
- DDS / MD degree or DDS / OMFS Certificate
- Work in close collaboration with highly trained restorative dentists to deliver the best possible results for our patients
- Certified by The American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Florida state licensure including IV Sedation Permit required
- Strong teamwork orientation including communication, collaboration and leadership skills
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?YMKjTTHrgGQlP2JLyqANoAv