Who is Renew?
We are a patient-driven healthcare provider focused on providing a technologically advanced completely digital, implant supported full-mouth restoration solution for our patients suffering with missing and failing teeth. We were founded to bridge the gap between uncomfortable traditional dentures and expensive fixed implant driven treatments. We are striving to bring health and happiness to as many people as possible by providing a premium “new smile” solution at an affordable price.
How do we Renew?
We are achieving our goal of helping patients by leveraging technology and the innovate ideas of our teammates (that’s where you come in!). Renew employees are entrepreneurial, dedicated, resilient (changing patient’s lives isn’t easy), quick learners who bring a new perspective to solving real problems.
Why do we Renew?
For every patient whose health and smile we renew, we are giving someone back the ability to live their best life, for themselves and for their loved ones (and we believe that is something worth striving for).
The Contact Center Dental Implant Consultant is responsible for answering incoming calls from potential patients and follow up on warm leads. The role requires a compassionate conversation while explaining our treatment options, answering and asking questions, qualifying candidates and converting them into a consultation with a soft sale approach.
Benefits of Joining Our Team
- Work in a professional office setting
- Collaborative, cross-functional, team -oriented environment
- Competitive compensation
- Some work from home days if proven to be trustworthy, meetings KPI’s and can work independently
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Qualify leads with a consultative conversation following our sales process through a series of questions, overcoming objections with the end goal of scheduling a free consultation and x-ray
- Ensures all questions are answered in a professional, informative, caring and correct manner.
- Get potential patients excited about the ReNew treatment option and alleviate any concerns or fears
- Gather, input and update prospective patient information for scheduling, follow-up and future marketing needs
- Document all call information correctly and efficiently into our CRM tracking software
- Maintain a full understanding of all ReNew treatment options, scripting and process entry.
- Strive to increase knowledge of the ReNew treatment options and continually strengthen sales skills
- Must be trustworthy and accountable when dealing with private health information being obtained during a call
- Consult Schedule duties, managing confirmations, reschedules, cancellations, backfilling open templates
- Meet and track daily, weekly, monthly Key Performance Indicators
- Schedule flexibility to work some nights, weekends and holidays
- Special projects and responsibilities may be added at the Supervisors discretion
- Strong background in sales and customer service
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Basic computer skills, Typing average of 38-40 WPM, proficient in relevant computer applications required language skills, ability to hear clearly and sit for extended periods of time
- Maintain a pleasant phone demeanor at all times
- Impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Shift is Sat, Sun and Monday with a chance to move into full time work.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?4%2b1hd2XImbpQ3m0NkwzAoQh