Location: Houston, Texas
Seeking an RSA Archer Development & Administration Analyst
to assist with the development, administration, and configuration of the RSA Archer platform.
This includes configuration, testing, and deployment of GRC applications and providing production issue support. This position will support the development and implementation of RSA Archer, providing continuous improvement and expansion on the platform.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Min 3 years RSA Archer development/administration experience
- Archer RSA modules: Governance Management, Audit Management, Policy Management, Reporting, Risk Management, and/or Compliance Management
- Advanced skills in design, integration, and implementation of API services (SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Experience with data feeds, configurations & notifications
- An understanding of and implementation experience with a variety of GRC tools (e.g., GRC, RSA Archer, ServiceNow)
- Good experience in relational database design, SQL, and design models (e.g., SQL
- Knowledge of Cyber Security, Privacy, and/or Information Technology standards and best practices, such as SOC2, ISO 27001/2, NIST CSF, and FedRamp
For more information on this job visit:
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k, and even profit sharing to our consultants.
– Main Site
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?U2r8GOUiDKWoamvh%2bVMzAgm