REHAU is the premium worldwide brand for polymer-based innovations and systems in construction, automotive and industry from furniture to appliances to aircraft. You encounter our systems every day, without noticing them. While they may be invisible, their benefit is always tangible. More than 20,000 employees at 170 locations worldwide apply their expertise and innovative capabilities to ensure the continuous growth of our independent privately-held company.
Director of Window Solutions Division
REHAU, a global leader in the window profile business, is seeking a motivated and experienced Director to lead and grow our Window Solutions Division. The successful individual will be responsible for leading a dedicated team of technical professionals in our Leesburg, VA office, while establishing and implementing the division’s sales strategy in collaboration with the sales team. He or she will drive strategic plans based on company goals that promote sales, grow market share and enhance customer satisfaction in the US and Canadian market. The successful candidate will have a strong combination of technical, project management and leadership skills. He or she will be an excellent communicator with experience in building networks and positive relations with both internal and external customers and will have experience in implementing and monitoring budgets and expenditures.
Specific responsibilities of the Director include:
- Responsible for planning, controlling and achieving the division’s targets.
- Develops and manages a high performance team that achieves their strategic initiatives.
- Takes a leading role in the division’s product portfolio development and selling process.
- Analyzes operational trends and takes corrective action to achieve high levels of performance and customer service.
- Supports sales and operations to meet organizational expenditure requirements.
- Observes activities of the competition and networks with key decision makers.
- Recommends strategies based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Manages departmental budget, identifies opportunities to improve efficiency, and performs cost/benefit analysis on investments.
- Recommends process improvements and innovations to grow the business in connection with sales and operations.
- Communicates performance trends and activities to promote continuous improvement.
- Works closely with internal departments to add insight and share best practices.
- Conveys ideas, insights and recommendations effectively and persuasively.
Important Individual Tasks will include:
- Grow existing and drive new products.
- Innovate and predict industry trends.
- Build executive level relationships with key internal and external customers.
- Direct core strategies as approved by the Regional Executive Board.
- Support WS (Window Solutions) sales and operations teams in strategic initiatives.
- Report monthly KPIs (Key Performance Indicator).
- Monitor sales targets via CRM and implement strategies to meet division’s goals.
- Control and monitoring of the approved cost forecast.
- Oversee and ensure proper contract execution.
Director of Window Solutions Division
- Ten+ years of project/division management experience in a similar role.
- Five+ years of experience in windows/construction/similar industry with extruded parts.
- Five+ years of team management experience with individual contributor responsibilities.
- Proven understanding of sales and new opportunity management via CRM systems.
- Demonstrated thought leader in regards to product portfolio development.
- Engineering or similar technical degree from an accredited college or university.
Additional Characteristics of the Director of Window Solutions Division:
- Superior communication skills with the ability to build mutual trust and respect.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities to make timely decisions.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills related to both customers and employees.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Excellent judgement, reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven record of implementing new process, technology, or related systems.
- Strong background in developing metrics and benchmarks.
- Ability to see past day-to-day activities and look for innovative ideas.
REHAU offers excellent benefits and salary commensurate with experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
REHAU is committed to fostering an inclusive environment that appreciates and leverages the diversity of our team. We provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, gender, physical or other disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?epParQgY%2fudVHD5zpzIZXgn