Receptionist / Front Desk – (Nursing)
Department: Skilled Nursing / Rehabilitation Center
Part-Time, Evenings / Rotating Weekends and Holidays
We are seeking a poised and professional Front Desk / Receptionist to assist with Guest relations in our 5-Star Skilled Nursing and Rehab facility. Job responsibilities will include promoting a positive and welcoming environment, answering phones and directing inquiries, Greeting facility guests, and Helping to coordinate facility operations as requested. This position is responsible for ensuring excellent Guest experiences, in addition to various administrative responsibilities. Minimum of 6-months experience of frontline Customer Service and familiarity with data entry and basic computer usage required. Experience with multi-line phones preferred, along with a strong desire to be in service to the elderly population and their families.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Functions as first point of contact for facility both in person at the reception desk, and through the phone
- Assists, Directs, Filters, and ensures completion of Inquiries, Deliveries, and all other Facility-related communication that routes through the Reception Desk.
- Provides administrative and project support for leadership as requested
- Promotes and creates positive and professional experiences that include Customer Service excellence, effective and efficient communication, and actively contributes to a Team environment.
We offer competitive compensation and our Employees enjoy a positive work environment that recognizes Achievement and Teamwork!
- Opportunities to Learn and Grow your career experiences
- Employee Discounts at participating businesses
- Employee Wellness Benefits
- And more!
Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of operation of various office equipment, type at least 55-60 wpm and have good grammar skills
- Able to create and proof your work and the work of others, as requested
- Ability to present a professional appearance and pleasant manner in dealing with Patients and families, team members, facility staff, the public, and all other guests.
- Effective and consistent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be dependable, Flexible and adaptable, professional, and competent to handle confidential matters and materials.
Who We Are:
Hartsfield Village is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) that celebrates the full continuum of life and promotes successful aging. Our Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing building is rated 5-Stars by CMS and has a total of 112 beds. Our Customer Service Excellence, Advanced Rehabilitation Techniques, and Highly Skilled Clinical Professionals are the reason that Hartsfield Village Rehabilitation Center is a leader in Eldercare. We believe the most effective way to provide optimal care is to maintain high medical integrity, build a team spirit among staff, and provide friendly and beautiful surroundings for our patients and their visitors – Join the Team that combines caring, compassion, and personal connection!
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Qw84Iwizjj%2f5aKD4mbSmFAm