As a Temp Associate Manager, Site Contracts you will manage the Clinical Research Organizations who develop global investigator site contracts. We are looking for an individual to be responsible for reviewing CROs’ and/or sites’ proposed changes to standard contract terms and the study-specific budget parameters in partnership with other business lines internally. You will ensure the delivery of high quality, effective, and timely site contracts, maintain positive relationships internally and work on ongoing process improvements and guidance documents.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
• Providing subject matter expertise for assigned therapeutic areas
• Assisting with updating Regeneron’s processes for site contracting
• Engaging with the study teams from early planning throughout the end-to-end contracting lifecycle
• Working closely with internal client groups, internal partners, and CROs to ensure that business objectives are met
• Handling site contracting related issues from the CROs and/or the investigator sites, effectively and efficiently
• Developing and improving relationships with internal clients, internal partners, CROs, and sites
• Working with colleagues in the Law Department and other groups, as needed, to continuously enhance Regeneron’s CTAs
• Staying abreast of changes in industry standards and help identify new practices for continuous improvement
• Managing changes to study scope, ensuring timely contract amendment and implementation
• Ensuring that internal systems are updated in a timely, accurate, and complete manner
• Ensuring that CROs and staff are enhancing site relationships and conducting issue resolution of moderate to high complexity
• Addressing changes to study scope to ensure timely contract amendment and implementation
• Acting as single point of contact for internal clients, CROs, and sites for assigned studies
• Up to 25% travel
This role may be for you if:
You have the ability to mitigate and drive solutions regarding CRO and investigator site contracting challenges
You have experience identifying and implementing best practices and contributing to continuous improvement for site contracting
You have solid understanding of site contracting practices
You are comfortable participating in and occasionally leading and influencing cross functional teams of peers and vendors
You are capable of training others on site contracting processes and industry practices
To be considered, you must have a Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of direct experience with clinical site contracting at a biopharmaceutical company, CRO, or site.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Q3uTJR55TMyMoULrs%2foCPwl