We are currently looking to fill a Supply Chain Reporting and SQL Analyst. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. Our Analyst supports all aspects of Supply Chain integrations and reporting, including configuration, training and continuous improvement of Supply Chain systems. The Supply Chain Analyst is a member of a small operation IT support group and has opportunities to wear many hats and gain valuable experience.
As a Supply Chain Reporting and SQL Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
• Supporting the business by specifying sources of data that need to be considered where external systems/interfaces need to be linked to the ERP and vice-versa.
• Understanding of SQL data administration and custom reports
• Maintaining, enhancing, and/or debugging existing Microsoft Access applications
• Supporting and crafting ETL processes to support business needs.
• Performing data analysis to design and build ways to consolidate and simplify data sets.
• Building ad-hoc queries and reports.
• Developing and tracking metrics to measure data accuracy, integrity and security.
• Developing user training, handbooks, and user guide documentations including ERDs.
This role might be for you if:
• General knowledge of ERP and MRP applications and how they support Supply Chain Planning, Order Management, Finance, Manufacturing and Inventory Reporting.
• Ability to understand both business process and technical process and effectively connect with the audience you are supporting.
• Experience using RDBMS server such as MS SQL or Oracle.
• Experience in SQL including reading and writing complex queries.
• Experience in Microsoft Access database programming (SQL, VBA)
• Experience using ETL(Extract, Transform, Load) tools
• Experience SSRS, and SSIS
• Experience Supporting ERP System Implementation
• Experience with Business Intelligence data visualization applications such as Tableau, Power BI, or Qlik Sense/View
To be considered for the Supply Chain Reporting and SQL Analyst you must have a Bachelors in Information Systems/Computer Science or related discipline and 2+ years experience. Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of education. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?q0WEKjQAw2wBqYykkzLwrAt