The Senior Director, Talent Development, acts as a leader and internal consultant in the areas of leadership development, learning, talent management, onboarding, and other critical talent development initiatives. This role will lead a Talent Development team to build, align, integrate, and execute leadership, talent development, and onboarding programs and processes as part of a strategic human resources strategy. S/he will also work closely with integrated talent partners including Talent Acquisition, People Planning & Analytics, and HR Business Partners to address talent development opportunities associated with a rapidly growing business
As the Senior Director, Talent Development, a typical day might include the following:
- Leading an experienced team of learning and talent development professionals, engaging with and enhancing the capabilities of this high-performing team
- Partnering with other integrated Talent Team members to design and deliver a variety of leadership development programs and management curriculum that differentiates in both content and delivery method according to business needs and levels – emphasizing core capabilities, competencies and behaviors required across the enterprise
- Acting as a key talent development partner across the business, working closely with other HR teams and stakeholders to address needs associated with talent and leadership development
- Supporting the establishment of an enterprise-wide talent development strategy, with particular focus on implementation of core practices and tools
This job might be for you if:
- You are an expert at assessing the quality and impact of leadership and management development programs using best practice methods and tools
- You can assume the responsibility for leading organizational improvement efforts to onboarding systems in order to increase “speed to productivity” for new hires across the enterprise
- You have the ability to balance multiple projects while informing key partners of progress and outcomes
- You can handle ambiguity and are highly adaptable and flexible to changing requirements and business demands
- You can exert a high degree of influence and persuasion across a dynamic, growing organization
- You excel at translating business goals into actionable learning and development programs
- You are a critical thinker and desire to stay ahead of the latest developments in the field of talent development
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a minimum of a Masters degree in OD/IO or related field (combined with an MBA preferred) and 15 years’ experience designing and delivering leadership / management programs within a consulting, corporate and/or startup context. This role also requires 10 years’ experience leading & supervising HR / L&D teams and excellent project management skills, including: planning, logistics, program management and scheduling with a history of building and maintaining positive relationships both internally and externally. As a key member of the Talent leadership Team you’ll need strong business acumen with superior client-service skills and a results orientated mindset. Analytical and conceptualization skills will be paramount as well as exemplary communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation) in order to facilitate content to multiple audiences and influence direction across HR and the broader organization.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Kqg717WIYOKakZ54FflTkQc