As the Data Privacy Steward, you will be responsible for collaborating with leadership and process owners in clinical development to identify and outline systems and processes for the Data Privacy Office (DPO)that are in scope as it relates to the organizations data governance process. You’ll handle the coordination and management of Data Privacy Assessments and related processes, policies, guidelines. In this role, you will also be tasked with the implementation, promotion, and continued compliance of the Regeneron Data Privacy Program within their department utilizing DPO-led policies, procedures, tools and templates.
In this role, a typical day might include:
• Driving consistent implementation data privacy policies and procedures across Global Development Functional Areas including Clinical, Regulatory, Pharmacovigilance, Medical Affairs and Early Clinical Development.
• Advising Global Clinical Development staff on adherence to data privacy regulations.
• Driving the continued identification of new and updated processes and systems, submission of Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs), and mitigations related to Global Development projects and capabilities.
• Attending and actively participating in Privacy Council Meetings (monthly cadence) and represent Global Development in associated workshops.
• Raising key and high-risk issues to the DPO and functional leadership in Global Development.
• Providing data privacy performance metrics to department leadership.
• Attending privacy training sessions provided by DPO and train-the-trainer sessions.
• Upon becoming aware of any privacy incident or privacy-related security event, immediately bringing awareness to the DPO.
This role may be for you if you have:
You have proven knowledge of data governance and/or stewardship
You have solid understanding of data privacy concepts and regulations
You are experienced in incorporating data privacy processes and proven methodologies
You have can efficiently and effectively balance multiple priorities
You are able convey a significant amount of complex information to various audiences, adapting communication style/methods as needed
To be considered, you must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 8 years of direct experience in biotech/pharmaceutical industry, project management and data governance
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YLPfdHrficPvDj%2bKSt0EiQg