Redstone Commodity Search are working with a leading agricultural group looking to bring on board a General Manager to their team in North Dakota.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for overseeing all members of the divisions to ensure the daily operations are executed efficiently
- Analyst market trends to develop strategies that would increase market exposure and there overall commercial sales
- In charge of reviewing financial statements to ensure that the organisation is hitting their performance targets
- Review reports to determine profitability and areas of improvement
- Maintains quality of service by establishing and enforcing organisations standards
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 4 years’ managerial experience and preferably experience working within an agriculture company (grain, oilseed, corn, wheat, fertiliser, barley, oats, canola, soybean)
- Degree in business, economics, finance, agriculture or related discipline
- Excellent communication skills is required
- “Go-getter” attitude is mandatory
- Located in North Dakota.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?1UCFofWBduekCY2dS3ZMags