Redstone Commodity Search are working with an Agricultural Trading Company looking to bring on board an Accountant to their team in North Dakota.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Successfully completing grain settlements and payments within required timeframe.
- Process Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R) of general business expenses (procurement and sales)
- Run Daily Position Reports while coordinating and settling month-end and physical inventory measurements with DPR
- Establish and maintain process to ensure accuracy and timeliness of purchase and sales contracts into software system
- Reporting to the COO
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience within a commodity trading house
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business and Management is desirable
- In depth knowledge of grain accounting is required
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Located in North Dakota. Happy to relocate
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?lC9SPxxGM%2fgOWRAHze3OuAd