IT Project Manager – State Government experience needed
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Considerable knowledge of project planning, milestone tracking and monitoring, and reporting techniques.
• Exceptional facilitation skills required, along with knowledge of quality improvement tools to facilitate defining and documenting project and business requirements.
• Working knowledge of PC software packages, to include Visio and other Microsoft Office products.
• Requires ability to communicate effectively in writing and speech working with customers, team members and management.
• Creating and giving presentations.
• Demonstrated ability to manage scope and client expectations.
• Consistently produce clear, concise status reports.
• Certifications in one or more of the following: Agile, PMP, ITIL, or Lean Six Sigma.
• Experience with Service Management tools, specifically ServiceNow is a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Systems or related field and 10 years systems related experience including business analysis experience, technical writing, technical documentation, or technical training, and/or quality assurance and systems testing experience; or equivalency.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?wpK4VGMlkQsC6z0RY4yyuQs