We are looking for people who share our core values of heroism, audacity, curiosity, and excellence to join our team. We are a tight-knit group of engineers, analysts, and business professionals who have organically built a company that monitors more than 8% of the Internets public IP space and 40 trillion business communications per year. We’ve had a huge impact on the Fortune-50 and Government sectors over the past year, so we’re looking to grow rapidly while maintaining our culture and diversity.
As a cyber resilience company, we solve security, continuity, regulatory, and efficiency problems for our customers. Youll help protect the jobs and security of millions of people while working on and advancing novel techniques in computer science. Youll be connected to everything thats happening; every developer on the team is responsible for our products quality, everyone ships production code, and everyone directly supports the mission.
As a testing, security, and IT specialist at Redjack, youll be responsible for providing technical knowledge, maintaining our infrastructure, building testbeds, and performing security operations. You’ll support all project phases, from ideation to implementation and into production. Youll help your team be effective, safe, and support delivery of innovative, cutting-edge solutions, and analytics to address our clients business resilience, cybersecurity, and digital transformation needs.
Your job will be to implement and execute security, compliance, and IT solutions in support of our mission.
- IT management and automation for a 30-member software development team.
- Apply a variety of cloud-based services and approaches, including AWS, Microsoft Azure, and GovCloud.
- Implement and leverage modern programming, testing, and deployment approaches.
- Manage and implement security operating procedures, security analysis, and penetration testing.
- Work as part of a team, collaborate effectively and communicate continuously.
- Learn new technologies and grow your skills and experience. Learn from others on your team.
- Teach and mentor others so we can make each other better.
What you should have accomplished
Well assess your skills and ensure your impact will scale with your ability. What were looking for to start:
- You have been an IT professional for at least three years.
- You have taken a significant part in the maintenance of production Linux systems.
- You followed systems engineering best practices.
- You understand security concepts including IDS, Splunk, and penetration testing.
- You have network engineering experience.
- Your projects involved explaining difficult technical concepts to a variety of technical levels (from highly-technical to non-technical).
- You have training as an engineering thinker: a bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?DyHoNWaArx2R8U2IEtSC5wi