Reports to: Area Team Lead
Department: Various Workcenters
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Shift: Days, Nights
Under the general supervision and direction of the Area Team Leader, have the ability to work in assigned workcenters/area. The workcenters can vary from: CORE, Laser/Turret, Powder Coat, Tube Fab, Plastics, Assembly, etc.
• Completes tasks associated with Assembly or Fabrication job descriptions as assigned.
• Exercise care of all tools, machines and equipment through proper use and storage.
• Maintains clean work area, including daily sweeping of floors, racking of tools, dyes, guides and related equipment. 5S responsibilities.
• With training and guidance, have the ability to build product to the specified rate.
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work at a fast paced environment.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Ability to access data on a computer and accurately enter information required
• Able to interpret blueprints method sheets and standard work
• Able to communicate and manage work priorities and proper work practices effectively
• Must be able to stand for at least ten hours a day
• Visually or otherwise identify, observe and assess distance, color and depth; Required to regularly communicate with others and exchange accurate information.
• Frequently move up to 25 pounds and occasionally move up to 50 pounds. He/she must be able to work within different temperature changes, indoors to outdoors; moving between buildings, inventory racks and working around moving equipment/machines; occasionally ascend/descend stairs as required.
• Ability to follow safety rules
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?WzsNXxFSgt%2b%2bnbR%2fZ6A3Hga