Hospitalist Group is seeking clinically strong BC/BE internal medicine or family medicine physician to join 9 other board certified hospitalists in a growing service.
- Competitive compensation
- Wide range of benefits (health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401K)
- Signing bonus
- Partnership opportunity
- Flexible schedule: We offer flexibility in scheduling. Our physicians can choose from a traditional work schedule, 7 days on/ 7 days off, or part-time. We attempt to customize, depending on the needs of our physicians.
- We are a privately owned hospitalist group that serves 2 area hospitals
- Both hospitals are level 2 trauma centers, have open ICUs and are supported by a wide range of medical specialties
- Optional procedures
- Opportunity to teach medical students
- Excellent opportunity to work with a cohesive team of physicians and to work with great hospital staff/administration that respects our group.
- The metropolitan Kansas City area offers one of the lowest costs of living in the United States. It is a city with many galleries, parks, sporting events, and theaters that truly offers the amenities of a larger city, but has retained its Midwestern family-oriented values. The practice’s location allows you to be anywhere in the city in less than thirty minutes, including the Kansas City International Airport.
The region’s demographics include the second highest income level in both metropolitan Kansas City and in the state of Missouri and the area is listed among the 250 most affluent in America.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?%2by1pS5HEbDV0obxl6AetxAw