RealREPP, a full service commercial real estate recruiting firm is currently teaming with a dynamic, nationally recognized commercial real estate firm to assist them in hiring a Receptionist in San Francisco, CA!
This Receptionist role is a temporary to hire opportunity with a stable and growing firm that offers room for growth. We are looking for someone who has strong written and verbal communication skills, who has a friendly and outgoing demeanor. This Receptionist will be the first point of contact for tenants and vendors along with the public. In addition to receptionist responsibilities, this person will provide administrative assistance to the property management team, prepare meeting/conference rooms and assist in scheduling.
This opportunity offers a great entry level hourly rate and then if hired on permanently, has full benefits, 401K with a match etc.
- Bachelors Degree – highly preferred
- Prior Front Desk/Receptionist experience – 6+ months
- Working (intermediate) knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel & Word).
- Ability to work flexible work schedules based on office needs.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor with a strong, professional customer service orientation.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please submit your resume via our website at or email your resume directly to for consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YA9oLha38bJfve4zhj%2bFJwy