A new tab will open
RealREPP, a full service recruiting firm that has expertise in the real estate industry, is partnering with a stable and growing commercial owner/developer in hiring a Paralegal in Phoenix.
This Paralegal is a newly created position due to growth. This is an excellent opportunity with a stable but aggressively growing organization. This Paralegal will be involved in exciting transaction and will be instrumental in future growth by leading the closing process for all acquisitions, financings, and dispositions as well as assist with lease generation and amendments. This position requires strong communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial setting. You’ll be expected to manage multiple work streams with a high degree of accuracy.
This Opportunity Offers
- Generous base salary + annual bonus
- A comprehensive benefits package (company covers nearly all of the employee medical, dental, vision costs!)
- Flexible & Generous paid time off policy to promote and encourage a strong work/life balance.
- Friendly, knowledgeable company culture
- Significant opportunities for professional development and career growth
- 7+ years of experience in a paralegal role, majority of time focused on real estate transactions
- Experience with leasing preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or extensive industry certifications
- Understanding of commercial real estate acquisitions, financings, and dispositions including document formation, title insurance, surveys, insurance, diligence requirements, and standard closing documents
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous closings
- Strong Microsoft Word skills, excellent typing skills, and familiarity with Google productivity tools
- High integrity and ethical standards
- A “roll up your sleeves” attitude
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently in a dynamic environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send your resume directly to . All qualified candidates will be
To Apply: Click Here