Title: Senior Scientist, Analytical MS&T
Location: Emeryville, CA
Duration: 12+ Month contract
About the Company: A multinational pharmaceutical and chemical manufacturer which help supply devices, instruments, and reagents for clinical testing laboratories.
Benefits: Real Staffing offers medical, dental, vision, 401K, voluntary life insurance, short term/long term disability.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate ability to develop new techniques, solve complex problems, author technical protocols and reports; and evaluate and implement new instrumentation or process techniques.
- Design and takes lead with regards to the execution of laboratory-based studies to screen, optimize, and scale production processes, analyzes and interprets results for novel and scientifically complex experiments, participates in process improvement, development, and qualification activities.
- Independently prepares and edits procedures or technical reports of a complex nature, including data interpretation, suitable for regulatory submission.
- Provides guidance and may manage work activities of other staff members for specific projects or objectives.
- Direct interaction and effective collaboration with project team members, including presenting data at project team meetings; critical review of data; and active involvement in solving technical challenges that arise during development.
- Interfaces with other departmental groups such as R&D, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Supply Chain and Manufacturing
- The individual will be accountable for scientific data review including data integrity verification, statistical analysis and technical report writing.
- Strong ability to set and meet deadlines, multitask and prioritize resources based on project needs.
- Maintains laboratory facilities and equipment in accordance with company policies and industrial best practices.
- A flexible schedule with the ability to do some shift work and availability on weekends.
- Minimum of 12 years of related experience in product development, manufacturing science and technology, process engineering within the pharmaceutical industry required
- Has considerable Technical/Scientific knowledge in professional field of specialization and biopharmaceutical processes, both process development and manufacturing scales of operation
- Has considerable knowledge and technical expertise of analytical techniques such as SDS-PAGE, HPLC, Amino Acid Analysis, ELISA’s and in vitro diagnostic test kits, Lowry, Bradford, Western Blotting, Mass Spectrometry, Light Scattering, and Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC).
- Demonstrate an understanding of above techniques and able to troubleshoot methods and recognize anomalous data
- Ability to introduce new/modern analytical techniques that can reduce times and increase throughput
- Familiarization with global regulations on drugs, medical devices, combination products or validation / qualification requirements
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?ClHc5OEqhJPdb%2fWVMzq5jgh