Research Associate II – Waltham, MA
1 Year Contract
A well-known Pharma company located in Waltham, MA is looking for an Analytical Scientist to join their team. This individual will be responsible for the execution and analysis of experiments and analytical procedures. The ideal candidate will display an investigative or technological approach to designing, executing, and interpreting experiments and analytical procedures.
- HPLC method development and samples analysis of small molecules in support of discovery formulation development
- Measure protein concentration of monoclonal antibodies to support novel biotherapeutic programs
- Independently conduct formulation research and process improvement as needed.
- Troubleshoot and investigate basic technical problems and performs routine scientific procedures and experiments under general supervision
- Interpret results and write technical reports.
- Responsible for general laboratory maintenance, buffer preparations, labeling, packaging and shipping of outgoing materials.
- Previous experience with solubility, stability studies and formulation screening
- HPLC, SEC, UV and LC/MS, Microscopy, particle size analysis
- Ability to independently design experiments and conduct formulation research.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining efficiency and effectiveness.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Education: BS or MS in pharmaceutical sciences or analytical chemistry and 1-5 years of related experience
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?d6px1HJYfSM6Nre9ip0BUwq