Title: Lab Systems Integrator & Analyst Consultant
Location: Worcester, MA
Duration: 6+ Month contract
About the Company: A global pharmaceutical company focused on immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology.
Benefits: Real Staffing offers medical, dental, vision, 401K, voluntary life insurance, short term/long term disability.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Provide system and validation support for projects and ongoing activities supporting Digital Systems – Lab Systems.
- Author test plans and test scripts and execute them against requirements.
- Author and maintain Risk Traceability Matrix.
- Author and administer updates to standard operating procedures.
- Provide system administration to the lab applications.
- Provide analysis and problem solving – Applies analytical thinking skills to diagnose and make recommendations on system issues.
- Provides end user support for lab applications and systems (tier 1 and 2). Works with corporate and vendor support teams to drive issues to resolution.
- Candidate must have 5+ years of Life Sciences/GxP experience and prefer 3+ years of of Waters application knowledge (i.e. NuGenesis SDMS, Empower, Vision Publisher ELN) from an Information Technology perspective.
- Experience in integrating instruments, applications and peripherals in a GxP lab environment, with applications such as Smartline Data Cockpit, and OSIsoft PI.
- Knowledgeable in lab instrument software and applications such as Cytiva Akta Unicorn, Agilent HPLC, OpenLAB ECM, ChemStation
- Application knowledge should include system administration experience and implementation of new software releases.
- Candidate needs to be able to develop application solutions, and/or author and execute validation plans.
- Experience in validating manufacturing systems in GMP Environment.
- Good understanding of operating systems, networking components, data integrity, data security and database structures.
- Works effectively with team/group to accomplish organizational goals.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred in a relevant discipline; 5+ years of related experience.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?TkItgl9WCGEPD%2fL8kGQqMAe