Rapid Response Monitoring is a national leader in electronic security monitoring and an Essential Business, designated by the Department of Homeland Security, dedicated to protecting life and property. Founded in Syracuse in 1992, we are a critical response center focused on saving lives and protecting homes and businesses. Whether it is a fire at a family home, an armed intruder at a business, a missing vehicle, an evening jogger, or a lone family member having a medical emergency, our heroes are there to help every day. Supported by teams of experts in their respective fields, our 600+ highly trained specialists are the 24/7 backbone for thousands of alarm companies across the country.
The Software Developer is responsible for the analysis and enhancement of existing systems and program requirements.
- Gathers information from the system, analyzes program and time requirements, and prepares documentation to change existing programs.
- Development is concentrated mainly in Accounting and Billing applications.
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents programs.
- Designs programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs
- Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs. Identifies issues as appropriate.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Assists in the modification of company products and internal systems to meet the needs of the end-user.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field
- 1+ years PICK Basic experience
- 1+ years’ experience in JBase or other MultiValue database including Unidata, mvBase, D3, OpenQM or UniVerse
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years’ experience in JBase or other MultiValue database including Unidata, mvBase, D3, OpenQM or UniVerse
- C# and .Net experience
- RESTful Web Service experience
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation, and testing of program
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact us by phone: .
For technical support or questions regarding the Recruiting process, please contact by sending an e-mail . We are a company that participates in e-verify. For more information, see