A new tab will open
Position Summary: Under the direction and supervision of the Director of Software Services, Director of Information Technology, Director of Experience, Director of Property Management, and Regional Directors, the Software Training Manager will be responsible for the overall systems training of the onsite employees. In addition, he/she will be responsible for troubleshooting the onsite software systems. This position essentially requires a close working relationship with the Director of Property Management and Regional Directors in accomplishing the below duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Acts as in person liaison between RangeWater corporate office and onsite employees, consulting face-to-face with employees on marketing, reporting, employee relations, and RangeWater policy. Identify core competencies of the workforce.
- Coordinates monthly training classes both within the organization and with outside contractors, including local apartment associations, for onsite employees. Write current and up to date training classes including those that correlate with software training and technology trends in the industry. Types of training include, but not limited to webinars, tutorials, one-on-one training, and in-person training courses and monthly meetings. Responsible to ensure on-site personnel to understand and correctly utilize property management software at each site.
- Oversees the corporate library of motivational and training documents. This includes overseeing the current e-learning platform Edge 2 Learn, ensuring continued education courses are completed according to company guidelines. Assists with companywide initiatives and events. Help execute the Livewire biannual events. Assists with special projects and other duties as required.
- Assists with interviewing. Manages and directs training programs for new hires/new employees from acquisition including policies and procedures, best practice standards, Fair Housing and continued education mentoring opportunities.
- Participates in conversion of onsite software in the acquisition of new properties.
- Assists with file audits in preparation for sales and mergers.
- Stays current with industry trends and legal issues such as Fair Housing Laws.
- Manages training budget and implementation.
- Represents the Company in a professional manner at all times. Consistently maintain a professional courteous attitude when dealing with residents, coworkers, and the general public. This includes the ability to work in a stressful environment and work peacefully with co-workers and residents.
- Must be able to meet predictable attendance and punctuality expectations and physical demands of the position complying with RangeWaters policies and performance expectations.
- Follows established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organizational standards, and operational processes related to area(s) of responsibility and reporting violations or infractions to appropriate individual(s)
- Practices proper safety techniques in accordance with Company, property, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards by immediately reporting any mechanical or electrical equipment malfunctions, employee/visitor/resident injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to appropriate individual(s)
- Identifies areas for improvement and offers suggestions to improve the Companys efficiency, profitability, and productivity
- Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, leasing and sales tools, processes, and standards within the industry and area(s) of responsibility by attending internal and external training programs and by accessing other sources of information, and applies knowledge and practices to area(s) of responsibility.
Work Hours (may vary by state or location): Company hours of operation are 8:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday. Exempt employees are expected to adhere to the standard workweek schedule and work any hours necessary to perform the duties of the job. The Property Management department allows employees to utilize flex schedules in which they are permitted to arrive between 7:30am and 9:00am and leave between 4:30pm and 6:00pm respectively. Must be able to perform the essential job functions unaccompanied.
To Apply: Click Here