The Operations Manager -He/she has the primary responsibility of supporting the General Manager in day to day operations of the restaurant; conveying the Cane’s culture to his/her Crewmembers and Customers; as well be a creative team player who likes to work hard, have fun, and show sincere dedication to Raising Cane’s. He/she will be responsible for upholding Raising Cane’s standards for the Crewmember and Customers experiences. He/she will responsible for leading shifts as well as providing support in financial management, restaurant maintenance and company initiatives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND AREAS OF FOCUS :
- Operations Management- Lead “What We Do” on each shift; at Raising Cane’s “What we do” is serve the Perfect box, Fast, Friendly, Clean & Have Fun! Promote open communication between all levels of Crew in the restaurant including: Shift Managers, Shift Captains, Trainers and Crewmembers; lead the Cane’s Love program in the restaurant which is how Raising Cane’s Respects, Recognizes and Rewards our Crewmembers; assess areas of opportunity and recommend solutions or develop plans to address restaurant or Crewmember issues; align Shift Manager performance and Restaurant performance with company standards; proactively manage operation of the restaurant to include planning/forecasting of weekly sales, labor and COGs; maintains restaurant cleanliness; identifies maintenance problems and communicates problems to General Manager and Facilities Department; leads monthly inventory counts and ensures weekly vendor orders are made and properly received; lead achievement of all performance metrics
- Business Management- Support the General Manager in managing food and labor costs to increase Restaurant profitability; lead restaurant to achieve financial goals set by the Operations Leadership Team; identify issues that need addressed , develop a plan to resolve issue and present findings/ suggestions to the General Manager; lead the monitoring of spending on all costs to include: contract services, repair and maintenance as well as supply costs; write successful Crewmember and Shift Manager schedules that set restaurant up for success and adequate sales volume trends; support General Manager in writing of the business plan for the restaurant. Maintains open communication with General Manager, Operations Advisor and the Restaurant Support Office Crewmembers
- People Management- Use company approved selective hiring criteria to maintain a quality Crewmember roster; consults with General Manager on all hiring decisions; train and develop Shift Managers and Crewmembers to improve the quality of the restaurant operation; support the professional development of the Shift Managers and Crewmembers; draft performance plans for Shift managers and share information with General Manager; lead follow up on all performance plans delivered; lead and execute all new Crewmember and Shift Manager orientations
- Project Support – Understand the purpose, intent, rationale, mechanics, requirements and desired results of all company driven programs and initiatives; actively collaborate, organize and support program implementations at the restaurant level; support General Manager with execution of the restaurants local marketing plans
The intellectual and physical demands described below are representative of what must be met by Crewmembers to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent required, some College preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Proficient in a variety of technology systems, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- On occasion, may be required to lift and carry, push or pull heavy objects up to fifty pounds; kneel, bend or stoop, ascend or descend stairs; reach and grasp objects
- Ability to lead, motivate, and empower the Cane’s Crewmembers
- Ability to align Crewmembers with Raising Cane’s culture by balancing hard work and having fun
- Ability to manage basic tasks; the restaurant’s Crewmembers and fiscal operations
- Takes initiative
- Has excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to recognize problems and problem solve
- Ability to set goals and convert plans into action
- Knowledge of Labor Laws
- Knowledge and skills in staffing, scheduling, people and cost management
- New Restaurant opening experience a plus
- 3 years restaurant or retail management preferred
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Dydize0q0av37IhLA27kcAf