A new tab will open
We are partnering with a local, residential construction company that builds high-end, luxury, spec homes! This is a high-growth organization (on-track for 50% YoY growth) that is looking for junior to mid-level, Project Managers (with residential construction experience). Our client boasts incredible tenure and stability, an excellent PTO offering along with a 401K, benefits, and an excellent bonus structure!
- Visit your job site(s) and ensure safety standards are being followed
- Manage the permitting and inspections, subcontractor scheduling and ensure all projects are running as scheduled
- Troubleshooting and collaborating with subs and field staff to resolve any issues that may arise
- Support your customer (homebuyer) through the presale, orientation, and warranty processes
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Project Manager for a Residential Construction company; ground-up single-family home experience is a must
- BA or Certification in Construction Management is desired but not required
- Ability to commute daily to the greater Bellevue area
- Ability to walk a job site and accurately assess the extent to which safety, quality, and productivity standards are being met
- Strong computer skills and experience with MS Office Suite; experience with Bluebeam is strongly desired
If this sounds like you, or you would like more information, please contact Rainier Recruiting or send us a resume and we will be in contact.
To Apply: Click Here